Membership to EPCNT is restricted to public school districts, charter schools, and Region Service Centers that reside within the geographical boundaries of Region 10 and Region 11 as defined by the Texas Education Agency. Vendors cannot join EPCNT.
All visitors to the website have access to the following information:
- A listing of current member districts of EPCNT. Contact information for each district can be found by clicking on the "Current Member Districts" link in the top menu bar.
NOTE: If you hover over the "Current Member Districts" link, you will also be able to learn more about EPCNT and the process by which districts become members by clicking on the "About EPCNT" and "Become a Member" sub-menu links.
- A listing of upcoming bids from EPCNT. Bid overview and contact information for the host district can be found by clicking on the "Upcoming Bid Specifications" link in the top menu bar.
As a member of EPCNT, you receive:
- Additional access to information e.g., approved vendor list
- The ability to submit information for inclusion on the website e.g., upcoming bids and awarded bids
- Pose questions and comments for discussion by the member group
- View the EPCNT calendar and meeting materials